homestead - Re: [Homestead] Real History & Change - for me, anyway

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Real History & Change - for me, anyway
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 10:16:17 -0500

That is where your educarion is helpful. Smart people , like you and others, need to inform concerned people, like me and others, how to best effect change in regaining our personal liberties ..............

Well, I don't know how, except to vote for people who will stand up for personal liberties (not that it does any good). I just try to fly below the radar.

A friend of mine never puts money in parking meters...he says that the few times he gets a ticket costs less and is easier than constantly feeding the meter (he works in town, so would have to run out to feed it every 2 hours). I like that attitude. Practical and anti-establishment (and he's a county employee).

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA