homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cell phone privacy, fugidaboudit

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cell phone privacy, fugidaboudit
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 13:14:54 -0700

On Jan 14, 2009, at 12:57 PM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

If your nerves are steady, type in your cell phone number and hit
Search.

They have mine.

Gene, did the site identify you by name?

No. It said the name is Available and I can have it for 99 cents. It would be false advertising to take my money if the name was not in fact available. This appears to be a legit business and I expect they don't want fed meddlers getting on their case over false advertising.

I don't care enough to spend the buck. You? Sheesh, that is almost the value of a bottle of decent beer.

Gene GeRue
www.RURALIZE.com