homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cell phone privacy, fugidaboudit

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cell phone privacy, fugidaboudit
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 12:28:05 -0800

Ah, you better go back and do a better job of reading. It clearly says that IF the info isn't available they will give you back your money. They don't say they absolutely, positively have the info. NOR do they say they have the correct *current* information.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>