homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cold weather, again, coming for some

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cold weather, again, coming for some
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 20:48:52 -0600

Yeah, that cold weather is what we get here was the tiny point I was
trying to make. It's the seesaw betweeen fricking damn cold and balmy
that's disconcerting. I'm lark happy about the warmer weather (as long
as we have some deep cold to kill pests)! but irt's misery all around
when we get freezing rain. Power lines go down, people are injured and
killed on the road....

I haven't ordered my generator yet, but my mother got one yearas ago.
It's stuill working fine, and if the power goes ouit here, I know I
have a bed there.

Marie, comfy tonight