homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cold weather, again, coming for some

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cold weather, again, coming for some
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 20:14:45 -0500

I don't envy those of you up North. They are saying it is going to be cold here, but so far, I don't see it in the forecast. Lows are forecast to be upper teens, which is pretty normal...Now, if we see single digits for a few days, I'll be eating crow.

rayzentz AT aim.com wrote:
Around here, in Utah, I hear people complain about the cold here all
the time. To them, I say "pooey". Until you have experienced a North
Dakota winter, in it's full glory, you have NO IDEA what cold is!

Now, for those of you who are unprepared for cold, or have unusually
low temperatures where you are, just remember, Algore says it's all
because of global warming...

--
"The world is my country, all mankind are my
brethren, and to do good is my religion."