homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cold weather, again, coming for some

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cold weather, again, coming for some
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 19:54:08 -0500

Around here, in Utah, I hear people complain about the cold here all the
time. To them, I say "pooey". Until you have experienced a North Dakota
winter, in it's full glory, you have NO IDEA what cold is!

Now, for those of you who are unprepared for cold, or have unusually low
temperatures where you are, just remember, Algore says it's all because of
global warming...

Ray