homestead - [Homestead] Sage's 15 minutes?

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Sage's 15 minutes?
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 09:22:44 -0500

I turned on the tv long enough last night to catch David Letterman
interviewing a woman who survived being bitten by a fox. No kidding.
Perhaps there's an epidemic going on?! She had the shots as well. I missed
the ball drop (the New Year arrived anyway) as I was talking to my sister,
but I caught part of an interview with a woman that could have been Sage.

Apparently, she hung onto the fox and carried it to her car and took it to
Animal Control. Then that person also was bitten as the fox was removed
from the car.

I then checked out Dick Clark's Rockin' NYE show and briefly saw him on tv.
He seems to have had a stroke or something which was noticable when he
spoke, but otherwise he still looks the same.

Lisa