homestead - Re: [Homestead] More on Gold

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More on Gold
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 08:35:26 -0700

On Dec 24, 2008, at 8:30 AM, EarthNSky wrote:

Here is a thought for you "Gold" collectors...

I don't have gold.
I don't know anyone around me who has gold.
There are some rather wealthy people around, but their wealth is in
land, not gold.

I've been thinking and thinking and I just can't remember when I ate any gold, when I made a tool of gold, or when gold kept me warm.

I guess if you did a lot of reloading you could use it for bullets.