homestead - Re: [Homestead] More on Gold

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: cayadopi AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More on Gold
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 00:37:49 -0800 (PST)

Your analysis is excellent. And historians will debate whether parts of your
premise are correct, just as they do now. Peak oil? who knows. You
referenced LTCM throughout; the greatest number of Nobel scientists ever put
togther, the greatest mathematicians putting together the smartest data and
making unfailable models -- and they were wrong. Who knows? Both sides of
the argument has merit. You are very smart.