homestead - Re: [Homestead] Dr. Dr. Give me some news....

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Dr. Dr. Give me some news....
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 15:30:50 -0500

Gene GeRue wrote:
On Dec 23, 2008, at 1:00 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

My personal belief is that hard water causes people more problems than
kidney stones.
Like how?

No science, just my gut feelings. At birth we are soft and supple. At death we are hard and stiff. Why?

No, I meant like what problems do you think it causes...lol
Too funny Gene.

--
The true significance of Sacajawea's involvement in the Lewis & Clark
expedition is that it was the first documented trip in history where men