homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bev and her eyes

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bev and her eyes
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 15:30:06 -0500

I DID miss the joke..lol
Sorry!
But actually I'm doing great today...two days from Christmas, and I just know the kid is coming, despite what everyone says...I'm cooking and cleaning...

Warren wrote:
Thanks Warren.
I already use a plantain/fennel herbal eye wash. I love the stuff. I
just crush up some fennel seeds and grab plantain out of the yard, make
a tea, let it cool, and get a lot of relief from that.

Haha! I was referring to an herbal inhalant, aka smoked. You must really be
feeling bad to miss the joke!

Warren