homestead - Re: [Homestead] was: Dr. Dr. Give me some news....now: Karst water

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was: Dr. Dr. Give me some news....now: Karst water
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 12:32:31 -0800 (PST)

Roxanne, do you know the springhead -- the origin-- of your water? On some
of my father's land is a small spring that geeds fishing holes creeks, and
ponds for thousands of acres, miles and miles and miles downstream.

The water in Phoenix tatstes like sh*t. It isn't nasty like in N.O. or
Mexico, but it taste terrible. I use the water for ice. You don't really
notice, but if you let the ice cubes melt and drink the cold melt, you
remember that the water tastes awful.

You are fortunate to have good tasting natural water..................