homestead - Re: [Homestead] Dr. Dr. Give me some news....

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Dr. Dr. Give me some news....
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 19:52:33 -0500

Kidney stones are actually listed as a side effect on the packet.

<bev shakes head>

Things are really becoming clear, now.
Also on that article about lungs, it said

Since this injury appears to be a systemic process, other organs
should be evaluated, particularly the skin.

Skin.

EarthNSky wrote:

Researchers have demonstrated that these inclusions are primarily calcium oxylate crystals.13 14 Some investigators have proposed
that these crystals play a role in the inflammatory pathway.15 For
our patient, the role and composition of these inclusions remain to
be determined, but their existence seems more than coincidental.

The cornerstone of treatment for drug-induced lung injury is drug removal.
--
The true significance of Sacajawea's involvement in the Lewis & Clark
expedition is that it was the first documented trip in history where men