homestead - Re: [Homestead] Blood type diet

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Blood type diet
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 20:42:32 -0500

Good thinking Bev, it has taken me from my thirties to mid fifties to figure
out my present way of life! More intense study would have probably saved me
lots of money as well as undo stress. You go for it!!
The first half of my life was spent trying every thing that came along, I
would lose weight and feel depressed, have no energy, and not be very
cheerful! Now that I have given up, wheat, meat, and dairy,(except for that
butter thing) my disposition has become very pleasant and I have tons of
energy!
You will find your way.
Jeanne
tnhillwoman