homestead - Re: [Homestead] Blood type diet

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Blood type diet
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 19:28:53 -0500

Gene GeRue wrote:
On Dec 22, 2008, at 3:07 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

Jeanne Driese wrote:
Bev, If you would like, after the Holidays are over and we are into
the new year I would be happy to send you the book you have not read.
My copy is marked a great deal in the A sections but the O sections
are clean and neat! Let me know if you would like the book.

I researched this blood-type diet with an open mind. I had no problem accepting the meat recommendations and much more. Then I read that as a Type A I should avoid wheat, tomatoes, sweet peppers, mushrooms, olives, potatoes and beer.

I'm guessing that you won't be on this one, huh Gene? ;)

--
The true significance of Sacajawea's involvement in the Lewis & Clark
expedition is that it was the first documented trip in history where men