homestead - Re: [Homestead] Blood type diet

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Blood type diet
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 11:58:49 -0500

I have read that book, and found it most thought-provoking. My wife and I
tried the diet for O's, and it worked quite well. We both shed fat, and lost
weight. However, at the time, we could not afford to stay on it. All that
meat was expensive. <g>

We will probably try it again, assuming we can afford it in the days to come.

I have wondered if this is not why the Atkins diet was so effective for many
people. It really is very similar to the O diet, and the majority of people
are type O.

Ray