homestead - Re: [Homestead] Blood type diet

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Blood type diet
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 17:07:55 -0500

Jeanne Driese wrote:
Bev, If you would like, after the Holidays are over and we are into the new year I would be happy to send you the book you have not read.
My copy is marked a great deal in the A sections but the O sections are clean and neat! Let me know if you would like the book.

Yes, I would like to read it, but I have a few others to read as well so
there is no rush for me.
Just so you know, I am in a stage where I gather as much information as
possible, like brainstorming, about what options are out there. I am
nowhere close to deciding which one is right for me or when I will start
some regime. I can't be on two separate diets at once, working two
plans at once, for example, so I have to figure out which I should be
doing first, second, and always. There are easy changes that I could
and in many cases have already made, adding and subtracting things from
my diet, but that isn't truly following a plan. Taking turmeric
capsules daily would be an example of something I could do, but there is
no way to know if that will work for me right now since I am in
remission from the medication I need to stop taking. I am researching
the blood type and Fuhrman diets/fasting, but I am also looking at other
medications. I had two doctors appointments today and more in January
and I want to discuss my health and fitness with those guys, too. I
want to see all sides of things before I stop taking my meds and
actively pursue an alternative. I hope this makes sense to you.

There are a lot of options and things to try. I don't feel hopeless at
all yet. What I have to make sure of is that everything is planned and
no time is wasted on these alternative 'trials'. Once I am off the
regular meds, time is my enemy is these diets don't work. I have
already seen that my body can get irreversible damage in a short time, a
few months..yo no lo quiero mas.

I just thought I would explain that in case someone thinks I am
procrastinating or just not taking their advice. I wanted you all to
know that I am amassing information, considering all options and
planning first.

Bev

--
The true significance of Sacajawea's involvement in the Lewis & Clark
expedition is that it was the first documented trip in history where men