homestead - Re: [Homestead] Blood type diet

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Blood type diet
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 18:58:30 -0700

On Dec 22, 2008, at 6:17 PM, Jeanne Driese wrote:

Gene,
Even the author of the books says not to get fanatic about following the diet to the letter. Me, I don't much care for beer, but DO NOT take away my butter!! Life is too short to not have some fun along the way. All the other things you mentioned have other good things to eat instead, but beer and butter, there is just no substitute!

As I read the list:, wheat, tomatoes, cheese, sweet peppers, mushrooms--I thought, yikes, there's your basic pizza! And potatoes. And many of the beans. And beer, oh my, it would be a tossup with my first-born. Well . . . but you get the point.