homestead - Re: [Homestead] Blood type diet

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Blood type diet
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 06:25:11 -0500

Bev,
If you would like, after the Holidays are over and we are into the new year I
would be happy to send you the book you have not read. My copy is marked a
great deal in the A sections but the O sections are clean and neat!
Let me know if you would like the book.
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6