homestead - Re: [Homestead] Blood type diet

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Blood type diet
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 06:14:43 -0500

Bev,
I have all of his books as I found out about the diet when he had just
written his first book. The encyclopedia is a great book if you want all the
info in the other books in one place!
Sorry about our misunderstanding! Sometimes trying to have a discussion with
printed words, can be a mess but I find the internet my gateway to the world
! Sometimes it is just such a long process to get a conversation completed.
Don't we have fun trying though??
One thing I did not mention was that he recommends that all the food be of
good choice as far as how is it is grown. In other words homestead ways of
getting food. :)))
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6