homestead - Re: [Homestead] Moods

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Moods
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 06:30:18 -0800 (PST)

She can raise money and that's what it is all about. And the people will not
care. As a whole they are celibrity worshipping shallow thinkers. Is she
'fit' as in your rhetorical question. She is probably 'fit' enough to be a
social secretary for the Governor. I'll bet if she moved to Alaska, they
might even allow her to fill out an application as the assistant to Governor
Palin's social secretary <g>.

NY hasn't had a decent Senator since Daniel P. Monyihan. He was a real
statesman, whether or not you agreed with his policies. Kennedy will be just
like Schumer, an erramd boy/girl for the boys on wall street and other
special interests.