homestead - Re: [Homestead] family

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] family
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 00:25:21 -0500

Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:

No. He will weather a bad storm, I think. Not certain, but he has
deep pockets unless he has more issues with tenants in his rental
homes. Then all bets are off.

That would seem to be a given in this economy.

I called my sister today, she could only talk for a minute as
her m-i-l is still visiting, but she reported her husband will get a position in an Applebee's store, but they don't know which one. Looks
like it will be in the vicinity so they will not have to move. Now we
just hope that Applebee's stays solvent. ;) Thanks for asking.

Two years ago, we heard that they were going to build one in Calhoun.
It ain't here yet...Instead, out by the interstate, we got a Ruby
Tuesdays and then a Longhorns. It is the nicest place in town, of
course, Calhoun ain't much to see

Your little JRose is soon to be one, right? I bet a year ago you
couldn't have imagined how she would have changed your life.

Lisa

She turns one on the 18th. Good memory.
A year ago, I was just getting used to the idea of being a grandparent,
but before that, like Spring of 2007, I could not have imagined the
happiness and fulfillment that she would bring. I can't even explain
it. When I think of her, I get teary-eyed. She so validates my life,
and she is the best baby...so sweet, so smart, so loving...why couldn't
my own kids have been like that??? :) Imagine your best moment as a
mother, the most rewarding, fulfilling, love filled moment, and then
multiply it by ten.

Changing the subject,,,,
Check this out...
This is my Alma Mater..