homestead - Re: [Homestead] [Fwd: Re: bev - Potato Q - and Sage]

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] [Fwd: Re: bev - Potato Q - and Sage]
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 22:04:36 -0800 (PST)

Cooooooooooooooooooollll !!!!

I'm very tall..........  My son was 6'9",,,, took after my side of the family.

I ordered several different kinds, so I could figure out which ones grow
better here.  I also ordered some potato seed... not eyes, but seed..........
so we'll see how that works.

I made Norw. creamed cabbage today, first time.  It's good, I was surprised.

My dad wants me to grow lots and lot of carrots, he says he eats lots of
carrots.... but it's funny, cuz I go grocery shopping m/ mom every monday and
I see what she buys and his version of a lot of carrots is very different
from the weekly purchases.

Oh well,,,,,,,,, time to turn in for the night.  I got the yaaaawns...  Note
to self, ask Bev about the raised beds...