homestead - Re: [Homestead] Geography was: Tell me again

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Geography was: Tell me again
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 20:07:19 -0500

Ray, my father/grandfather and ancestors were Saami. My grandfather said
that his great, great grandfather came from what is today Siberia..
So, that should explain why there are a lot of Finns in Canada and the
northern US.

rayzentz AT aim.com wrote:
Well, for what it's worth, North Dakota has the same climate as Siberia, if any wish to compare. <g>

Ray

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda