homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tell me again why Republicans are good for people

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tell me again why Republicans are good for people
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 11:49:16 -0500

It is my opinuion that the Republican party has left me. It is nothing more
than liberalism light.

I oppose nationalized health care.

And I fail to see the connection between unhealthy states, and the republican
party. You seem to be asserting that since repubs run the south, as you put
it, that the poor health is also the fault of these same repubs.

Individuals are responsible for their own health. Insurance is available for
all. Individuals decide whether they want it, or not, and how much to spend
on it.

Bleeding heart liberalism does not remove from an individual personal
reponsibility.

Ray, the cold-hearted, evil?conservative