homestead - Re: [Homestead] twin google was Re: Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] twin google was Re: Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 09:22:31 -0800 (PST)

James, when you start talking Deepak Chpopra and Ayurvedic thinking you
venture into areas beyond by beliefs, not to say mine are correct; I just
don't believe in such things . I guess maybe results are proof, who knows.
Lots of people think Jimmy Swaggart and Jim Baker cured them ; maybe they
were cured, and Baker and Swaggart were incidental to the process; I don't
know.

But, I am curious about the black thread experiment. Your results are your
proof. Unless this was a made-up example; why do you think it worked ? I've
always been taught that crows were not only more intelligernt than most
birds, but also had better eyesight and hearing than most birds. But, if
that is the case, why wouldn't they better be able to see that it is just a
piece of black thread?

I have heard of placing pieces of black hose-pipe (to look like snakes); is
this what you had in mind? ................bobford

--- On Sat, 11/29/08, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>