homestead - Re: [Homestead] twin google was Re: Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] twin google was Re: Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 08:12:16 -0600

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 11:41 PM, <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com> wrote:

> Yes, something else. Just the effects of epigenetic changes is enough to
> throw the "It's in my genes" crutch out the window. But I am indeed talking
> about changes in the DNA sequencing itself: for example:

But the whole point of the study is that it's still the genes that
result in expression of one characteristic or another. That is, unless
you think that people have conscious control over what happens to
their genes and they are able to direct changes to them. If that's
your theory, then we've left science and entered New Age mysticism.

Marie