homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cheese making recipes and diy instructions

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cheese making recipes and diy instructions
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 08:38:03 -0800 (PST)

I'm glad you found it useful, bev. I thought it looked like a good site for
me to keep for when I have my goat or jersey or whatever (I keep changing my
mind about what farm animals I will have, depending on the conversations on
this list -- soon someone will talk about milking a llama or an ostrich
:-) bobford