homestead - Re: [Homestead] wooden bowls for biscuits

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] wooden bowls for biscuits
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 13:20:57 -0600

What is clabbered milk exactlly? Scalded milk or soured? I remember the Clabber Girl Baking Soda...

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:06:38 -0500
Cathy <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com> wrote:
The kind of buttermilk we're talking about is cultured.

I don't know anything else about it. I followed my gramma's lead and use
"clabbered" milk most times when buttermilk is called for in a recipe.
Cathy