homestead - Re: [Homestead] Give up the dream? My dilemma (Egyptian Onions)

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: wce1482 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Give up the dream? My dilemma (Egyptian Onions)
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 12:04:36 -0500

Good point.
I was thinking about human behavior...it may or may not apply..
When people are scared, they often run to what is familiar. What is he scared of? The economy? The completion of the dream house?

william Eggers wrote:
Now is the time to be on the farm instead of in a city. Some may not
like it on the farm, but you at least have something to eat. It
looks to me like there may be a real problem getting something to eat
in a city for a number of years. A job like you described sounds
nice, but how long before the pink slip comes.
hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda