homestead - Re: [Homestead] Give up the dream? My dilemma (Egyptian Onions)

  • From: william Eggers <wce1482 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Give up the dream? My dilemma (Egyptian Onions)
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 08:56:01 -0800 (PST)

Now is the time to be on the farm instead of in a city.  Some may not like it
on the farm, but you at least have something to eat.  It looks to me like
there may be a real problem getting something to eat in a city for a number
of years.  A job like you described sounds nice, but how long before the pink
slip comes.  It is not a question of no money on a farm and a lot of money in
the city anymore.  But a question on no money wherever you are adn something
to eat in the country.