homestead - Re: [Homestead] weather

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] weather
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:45:56 -0500

I am NOT adjusting well to winter this year. Probably because it was shirt-sleeve weather last week, and we'll be lucky to get above freezing this week. I didn't even have the plastic on the windows yet; I had them OPEN on Friday to let the warm air in. My poor old body doesn't do that kind of change gracefully anymore. I not only want to sit by the woodstove, but crawl into it. I haven't even done my chores yet this morning and seriously don't feel like going "out there". Seventeen degres and my son still didn't wear his coat...now he's just being 'anti-mom' stubborn. Hope he freezes ;-)

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA