homestead - Re: [Homestead] weather

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] weather
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 21:22:46 -0600

> 90?! Wow. It's 28 here, spittin' snow all day long and windy as all get-out.
> Supposed to be 16 degrees tonight. Brrrr. It's not officially winter for
> another month plus, it will warm up between now and then, but it's beginning
> to look like those that forecasted a 'hard winter' might be right.

All this talk of really cold, nasty weather south of me is making me
nervous. Today was pleasant -- nearly perfect for workking outside. A
flannel shirt and jeans was more than enough. It's supposed to be in
the upper 50s tomorrow (though the 30s the following day which means
wind), and I'm in the middle of the continent -- usually cold. I don't
shrug off winter like I used to, but I'd like a little fall weather
first.

Marie