homestead - Re: [Homestead] New Years Resolution, was Farm terms.

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] New Years Resolution, was Farm terms.
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:57:07 -0800

I absolutely HATE forums!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Warren" <mogrits AT gmail.com>

I'll make that resolution along with you.

I think this list would be better suited on a forum, or bulletin board. I
hold little hope that the regular users/contributors would make the shift
though, based on another old-line list to which I belong that added a forum
only to remain unused. The forum format allows grouping topics a little
better and allows posting of photos and pictures if desired. The software is
free and the bandwidth is cheap.

Warren

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.