homestead - Re: [Homestead] New Years Resolution, was Farm terms.

  • From: "Warren" <mogrits AT gmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] New Years Resolution, was Farm terms.
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:29:11 -0500

> I absolutely HATE forums!
>
> Lynda

I'm not surprised. I estimate fully 80% of the regulars here HATE forums.
All forums. Forums of any description.

Though, this is a forum. As James might write: Fora come in many formats.

Bulletin boards/message boards can be hard on dial-up users at times, and
they require some effort on the part of the user, i.e., the reader must "go
read" the messages whereas a mailing list brings the conversation right to
your inbox. It's simply a different format and as one would prefer hardbacks
to paperbacks, one may prefer one forum format over another.

Warren