homestead - Re: [Homestead] New Years Resolution, was Farm terms

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] New Years Resolution, was Farm terms
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 09:26:32 -0800 (PST)

Bev, the problem sometimes is : for example , lets say the subject line is
about homeschooling, but we drift into tomato gardens, well, when you or
actually change the subject line to tomato gardens, people still reply to the
'homeschooling ' post with that subject line, even though they are now all
talking about tomatoes. So, you have two subject lines, discussing the same
subject. I just generally leave it up to someone else to change the subject
line. I'll try .....bobford