homestead - Re: [Homestead] Increasing Fertility

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Increasing Fertility
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 14:41:55 -0800 (PST)

bev, one thing i'm curious about is why you need to do so much with your
soil. GA is known for great soil quality. You are too far north for red
clay. If you are in a hilly area, it should not have been overfarmed, like
rob said has happened to VA. I would have thought you would have great thick
black soil in that region..........bobford