homestead - Re: [Homestead] Increasing Fertility

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Increasing Fertility
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 14:32:44 -0800 (PST)

When I was spending time playing and living in VA, they called the land you
are describing, especially the parts with the Blue Ridge Pkwy, "God's
Country".

If I remember correctly, there was a little town called Elton, outside of
Harrisonburg, that was in the BRP, up in the mountains. Beautiful country.
I just don't remember Floyd County specifically, that doesn't mean I didn't
stop in that area once or more. You are fortunate and smart to live in such
an area..........bobford