homestead - Re: [Homestead] Increasing Fertility

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Increasing Fertility
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 11:41:13 -0500

Rob,
7 Springs Farm is located in check VA.
They have a catalog on their site. Ron is a terrific guy and is very willing
to answer any questions. He has been our supplier for several years. My
group of Greene Organic Growers, place an order each Spring. Ron has both
rock phosphate and green sand. His descriptions include how to spread it and
how much it covers and he also has many items available by the ton for those
who have lots of land! Greensand is on the pricey side but goes a loooooong
way and lasts for many years in the soil.
One of our members goes up and picks up the order, saving any shipping
charges. We pay the delivery person for the gas.
Here is the website.
www.7springsfarm.com
Jeanne
tnhillwoman