homestead - Re: [Homestead] and So Much For Change!

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] and So Much For Change!
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:56:24 -0800

Well, shucks, it's those blooming poppies again and pretty colored horseys and Glenda, oh my.

Follow the Yellow Brick Road. Follow the Yellow Brick Road.
Follow, follow, follow, follow,
Follow the Yellow Brick Road.
Follow the Yellow Brick, Follow the Yellow Brick,
Follow the Yellow Brick Road.

We're off to see the Wizard, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
You'll find he is a whiz of a Wiz if ever a Wiz there was.
If ever oh ever a Wiz there was The Wizard of Oz is one because,
Because, because, because, because, because.
Because of the wonderful things he does.
We're off to see the Wizard. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
We're off, We're off, We're off, We're off, We're ooooooffffffffff . . .

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

This assessment reminds me of the gardener's eternal pledge: just wait
until next year!

Was your garden perfect last year? Of course not. Did you pledge to
yourself great change? Why, sure. And have you accomplished that? Why,
no!

And why not? Well, darn it, the season is not yet here.