homestead - Re: [Homestead] and So Much For Change!

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] and So Much For Change!
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:14:05 EST

> >But, he certainly couldn't use too many people from his political stomping
> groungs, Those chicago machine type will not be able to withstand national
> scrutiny.

That, I'd catagorize, as a non-sequitur. Rohm Emanuel is from his old
stomping grounds. We do not find precedence for a president elect choosing a
'transition team' and then radically changing that early in office.

A much more likely explanation is that the strings of the puppet are
beginning to show.