homestead - Re: [Homestead] and So Much For Change!

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] and So Much For Change!
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 07:56:51 -0800 (PST)

James, these people are just the intermediaries, if I understand correctly.
'memebers of the transition and such. He has to develop his own core of
people loyal to him. But, he certainly couldn't use too many people from his
political stomping groungs, Those chicago machine type will not be able to
withstand national scrutiny. I'll admit it doesn't llok go so far, but I am
willing to give him more time to find his footing .......bobford