homestead - Re: [Homestead] and So Much For Change!

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] and So Much For Change!
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:40:30 -0800 (PST)

He has no executive experience. None. He is bringing in people who have
worked for executives, and who have displayed party loyalty. He will move
people around, as he becomes comfortable, hopefully. There is nothing
negative in hiring experienced people who you trust.

If he stands and speaks out against bailing out the auto industry, expect
change. If he explicitly , or implicitly, goes along with the auto industry
bail-out, expect a very long four years. He has, to this point, done nothing
wrong.....bobford