homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gun sales staggering

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gun sales staggering
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 10:59:25 -0800 (PST)

Get a friend to take you shooting, try differnt size, style revolvers and
pistols. Try a couple of shotguns. Comfort in using the weapon is
important. If you didn't grow up shooting shotguns, and you are of small
frame, a typical 12 gauge with a 30" barrel might not fit. A small revolver
or pistol, like a .38 or a .380 might be easier to handle than a .45. You
need to see what fits best for you.....bobford