homestead - Re: [Homestead] Water Crisis Coming Soon

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Water Crisis Coming Soon
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 09:46:06 -0500

For rural or urban homesteading, in general clean water >is important not just for survival but for the >indepependence and self-sufficiency that most of us seek.

Bob; I find it ironic that you talk so much about clean, living water, yet you live in a desert. There are places in this country where water is abundant. I know that *I* don't discuss water very much because it's not an issue for me. It comes from my well, runs in my stream, falls regularly from the sky, and even bubbles up from the ground in half a dozen places on my property. It would be very difficult to regulate all of that. although I would't put it past the government to try.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga County, PA