homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger/Blacks not working

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger/Blacks not working
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 21:59:42 -0500

As I have said before..this is the third time, I do not believe that Obama will pay reparations. I simply provided links from a quick search on the pro and con so that people could choose what they wanted to believe.

Bev

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:
Bev; the only thing I would believe in any of those articles are the exact quotes from Obama, which seem to be consistent...he favors anti-discrimination laws in education and employment, as opposed to signing over checks. He's not responsible for what books his church sells on it's website. Everything else on those sites is speculation. Those sites are out to prove a point, not report news.

Lynn Wigglesworth