homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 12:26:33 -0500

Every barn I have ever worked in has unpapered Mexicans. When I say "worked with" I mean, WORKED WITH. Not done some kind of social service, I mean, worked alongside of.

The only social services kind of thing I ever did was associated with the Unitarian Church, I grocery shopped for a battered women's shelter and delivered it.

I accused James of self aggrandizement based on his "knowing all their was to know" about my lifestyle, not his resume.