homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 09:22:10 -0800 (PST)

Moon, yesterday you accused James of self-aggrandizement. He explained his
travels and work.. Just how long and hard did you actually work with
immigrants? I never have. I have employed quite a few over the years, but
never actually worked with any. I am always interested in the experiences of
those with a more compassionate and productive nature than my own......bobford