homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 08:36:54 -0800

O.K., some logic here, although I fear from the Demsheople that is an impossibility. What is just flat freaking amazing is the yowling cats again. ANY women who has had children, particularly those who have had more than one, knows how her body works. I know that if I had had anymore children, I could have taken TWO full freaking days to get to a hospital. First kid was 32 hours of labor. Not the sissy stuff but the hard stuff. Next kid add a bunch more hours. TWO DAYS! Third kid, water broke and at some point, a day or so later it was decided on a c-section because my labors took forever and they felt it was too distressful for the baby.

A woman knows her body. Furthermore, it is NOT the least bit uncommon for the water to break and the baby to arrive HOURS, if not days later! Wow, I'll be dipped, there is even a name for it. It is called a dry birth. Not pleasant and not something you really want to shoot for but a reality of life. AND, just so ALL the facts are out there, although the Demsheople have been bound and determined to ignore anything that even vaguely resembles a fact, "the" water breaking does NOT necessarily mean that ALL the fluid has dropped!

So all this lack of knowledge and this absolutely pathetic "my boy won, now I can be as mean spirited and nasty as I want" attitude is very telling!

IF I hear one more Democratic sheople say how nasty and evil those Republicans were to their precious little piece of work and how nice the Dem campaign was (yeah, right) and then they start spewing HATE, I'm gonna find a way to slam a mirror down in front of their faces and say "here, look at the real face of nasty and evil."

Lynda, tired of the double standard and flat out hypocrisy!
----- Original Message ----- From: <DSanner106 AT aol.com>

My wife did not find the trip to the hospital odd at all, When her water
broke with our first child,
I drove from 25 miles south of Atlanta, through Atlanta and about 20 miles
north to get to a
hospital she was comfortable with. We drove past at least 40 hospitals to
get there, was it
logical?? nope. Was it risky ? Maybe, but as an RN she did not think it was
much of a risk. I
imagine Palin had been working closely with a doctor knowing this would be a
special needs child
and wanted that doctor to deliver. The plane trip was a bit more extreme of
course, but we don't
know all the details either. I could also see her requesting the hospital
not release that info. I know we
had to sign a release each time at our hospital for them to list our
children.