homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 22:57:30 -0800

Where's all the fuss about Oprah giving Mz. Obama a fashion lesson or two or ten? Not that they seem to have stuck because that dress she wore the other night was nothing short of atrocious! <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <DSanner106 AT aol.com>

Pretty much my wife's take on the situation, one big cat fight she said. Has
anyone else's wardrobe been brought up as a national issue and investigated
before? Why do I need to know she is a size 4, and yet I know that.